01 February 2011

Updates

First of all, my apologies for not having updated this site before now.  I've been down with a particularly nasty flu and just wasn't up to typing much of anything.

Last Thursday was the day we went to see Cirque du Soleil.  It was wonderfully magical!  Alternating between breathe-taking acrobatic stunts and clowns whose antics were so funny, James literally fell out of his seat laughing.  If you ever get a chance to see Cirque du Soleil, don't think twice - GO!  It's totally worth it.

We decided to let the boys buy a souvenir with their Christmas money.  I had been leaning towards having them get a tee-shirt, so they could take it to school...and the boys loved that idea up to the point where we got up to the merchandise counter.  They took one look at the dragon masks and started clamoring for them.  And, admittedly, the masks ARE pretty cool, so I let them each buy one.

I meant to have pics up here the next day, of the boys wearing their masks, but unfortunately I fell ill and haven't been up to anything until today.  I plan to take pics tonight and will post them as soon as possible.

For those not in the area, we are under a severe weather warning and are expecting to have between 18-24 inches of snow dumped on us by tomorrow morning.  Sometimes during severe weather, we lose our internet connection (stupid wireless internet), so there is a very real chance we won't have internet until the storm clears - if you don't hear from me in the next day or two, no worries.

No comments: