19 November 2010

Courthouse wedding

A ton of pictures were taken yesterday at the courthouse where we got married.  Sean's sister took most of the pics with her camera, and I don't have those yet.  But I did take a few pictures of the kids with our own digital camera specifically for this blog.

Here's Jacob:



And James...



And Jonathan (who didn't want to smile for the camera)



I managed to get a few pics of the three of them together.




(Elroy bumped my arm when I took that last pic, so it was blurry and jostled.  Oh well!)

More photos will be coming as soon as I get them.  We got a couple pics during the actual ceremony, and there was so much laughter and practical joking that I think even the judge (who must do hundreds if not thousands of these ceremonies each year) will never forget our particular group!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Patrica. We are very happy for all of you.

Grandma Debbie said...

The boys look so happy. Glad we could spend the day with all of you.